RNG JSC is an enterprise of the oil and gas industry in the Far Eastern Federal District of Russia, is part of EASTSIB HOLDING Group (Eastsib Holding).
Company authorized capital makes 7.5 billion rubles.
The company conducts large-scale exploration works on the territory of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), being one of the largest employers of the region. The key direction of investment is the development and industrial operation of the Eastern Blocks of the Srednebotuobinskoye oil and gas condensate field (EB SB OGCF), as well as exploration and development of adjacent license areas.
Together with its partners, RNG JSC develops the region infrastructure, supports educational, cultural and social projects, and provides assistance to public organisations.
The head office of RNG JSC is located in Moscow, the subdivisions offices are in Yakutsk, Mirny, Ust-Kut, Samara, Lensk, Irkutsk and in the field.
To create an advanced hi-tech oil and gas company within EASTSIB HOLDING group of companies, capable of effectively operating oil and gas fields in remote and harsh environments.
To ensure supplementary exploration and well-timed full development of the Eastern Blocks of the Srednebotuobinskoye oil and gas condensate field.
The development of unique oil and gas fields in the Eastern Siberia enables the Company to direct the energy of the natural resources to the benefit of people. The Company adopts a modern efficient and responsible approach to organizing work that enables the Company’s development and welfare of its employees.
- Application of modern and innovative technologies in fields’ exploration and development;
- Engagement of major international and experienced local contractors as well as leading sectoral and academic scientific research institutes of the Russian Federation;
- The Company maintains a high level of corporate responsibility by ensuring compliance with the highest standards and requirements in the course of works’ performance and minimization of environmental impact. While following the main industrial safety principles and standards, we cooperate with all the interested parties
Successful strategy implementation makes it possible to ensure high profits for the shareholders and investors of the company. We are actively engaged in project implementation and supporting of the local community in the Eastern Siberia by providing jobs for local people.
- A subsoil use license covering the Eastern Blocks of the Srednebotuobinskoye oil and gas condensate field located in Mirny District of the Republic of Sakha.
- The field is in close proximity to the strategic Eastern Siberia – Pacific Ocean (ESPO) oil pipeline and the Power of Siberia gas pipeline.
- A highly skilled team capable of managing multiple suppliers and contractors and experienced in the successful implementation of a similar project.