The oil that is produced is being supplied to the Eastern Siberia – Pacific Ocean (ESPO) pipeline system.
SB OGCF Eastern Blocks field facilities:
- wellsite pads;
- single wells;
- integrated crude oil treatment site and associated facilities: crude oil treatment and transfer department,
crude oil treatment unit, CGF, integrated gathering facility, booster pump, booster pump with free water knockout unit, etc.
- working fluid injection areas for reservoir pressure maintenance, including cluster pump stations;
- integrated or preliminary gas and condensate treatment unit and related facilities: booster compressor, condensate de-euthanizer, etc.;
- intra-field oil, gas, and condensate transfer lines from sites to pipeline tie-in points (or to other treatment sites);
- auxiliary facilities associated with the above facilities, such as: metering units, brine plants, oil sludge pits, firefighting
facilities, water supply and disposal facilities, other process facilities supporting the operation of field production facilities;
- water mains;
- water intake;
- service roads;
- high-voltage power transmission lines;
- transformer substations;
- utility complex;
- other infrastructure facilities (landfill, firefighting depot, construction camp, etc.).
Site preparation and land development
The scope of site preparation and land development has reached 2,040,000 m3, including:
- 11 pads – 1,355,000 m3;
- 14 single well pads – 233,000 m3;
- 165 km of intra-field service roads 2,284,000 m3;
A bridge across the Taas-Yurekh River is built to enable year-round traffic from Tas-Yuryakh village to the Lensk-Mirny federal highway.
Crude oil production and treatment facilities are to be completed and commissioned in Q3 2018. Major packaged equipment was completed during the well pad drilling. Installation of the flowlines from wells to LACT, and bringing the wells on stream, was done in sequential order as drilling and well completion activities was complete:
- CGF: train I – 0.65 MMTA, train II – 1.29 MMTA;
- Field Support Base – 1 block;
- Firefighting station (in the vicinity of CGF) – 1 site;
- Landfill (solid household and industrial waste) – 1 site;
- Water intake basins – 500,000 m3;
- The APCS complex.
Oil Export Pipeline
- From CGF at the EBs of SB OGCF to the tie-in point of Taas-Yuryakh Neftegazodobycha’s “Srednebotuobinskoye OGCF — ESPO Pipeline System” is 21 km.
- The right-of-way clearing is 100% complete.
- Double jointing (at the pipewelding station) – 21 km (100% complete).
- Linear pipe welding along the route – 16.5 km (100% complete).
RPM water lines are intended for water injection into injection wells to maintain reservoir pressure.
Expansion of pipeline capacity (to 1.5 MMTA) to support the targeted production levels for the SB OGCF EBs and Monulakhsky LA involves construction of an intermediate OPS at 99 km on the SB OGCF Central Block – ESPO pipeline under contract No. DR2012/06-1 dated June 1, 2012 for the transportation of crude oil through the pipeline from the SB OGCF Central Block to the ESPO.