Member of the Board of Directors
- In 1973 he graduated from Novosibirsk State University (NSU), geological and geophysical faculty with a degree in Geophysical Methods of Search and Exploration of Minerals; Graduate School of Mathematics, NSU, specialization “Development of methods for solving inverse problems of geophysics with the aim of forecasting oil and gas.”
- In 1973 to 1985 —Supervisor of the NSU research group for forecasting oil and gas fields in Eastern Siberia and Sakhalin.
- In 1985-1992 — Founder and president, chairmanof the Board of Directors of the Social Inventions Fund.
- In 1992, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Europe-America 500 international consortium to organize and finance the commercial launch of a satellite from the Plisetsk Cosmodrome to the US Pacific (Seattle) with the participation of the Russian Military Industrial Complex, the Military Space Forces and the Navy .
- In 1994-1998 —Head of the National Fund and the Strategic Resources of Russia Forum.
- In 1998 – 2000 – Director of Arthur Andersen, organizing meetings of leaders of direct investment in the Russian economy.
- In 2001-2002 – Advisor to the Chairman of the Management Board of Gazprombank JSC, Deputy Chairman of the Strategic Planning Council; member of the analytical working group on long-term investments in the gas industry under the administration of the President of Russia; Member of the Patriarchal Board of Trustees for the revival of the Valaam Monastery.
- In 2002-2007 – Director for Strategic Development, Ernst & Young; Member of the Board of the Council for the Economic Revival of the Russian Orthodox Church, chaired by His Holiness Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Alexis II, Knight of the Order of Sergius of Radonezh II degree.
- Since 2003 – Member of the Board of Valery Gergiev Fund.
- In 2005-2008 – Member of the Board of Directors, Advisor to the President of Standard Bank CJSC.
- In 2008-2011 – Senior Advisor to DLA Piper, Russia.
- Since 2007 – Strategic Advisor to PwC, Russia.