The Investment Committee is entitled to develop recommendations to the Board of Directors regarding the following issues:
- The Company’s priority areas of business.
- The Company’s development strategy (as well as financial strategy), strategic long-term goals and objectives of the Company, annual and long-term investment programs, annual and long-term business plans and reports on their implementation.
Tasks of the Investment Committee:
- Preliminary consideration and preparation of recommendations to the Board of Directors on strategic planning and investment policy, long-term plans, main programs of activity, annual and long-term business plans of the company and reports on their implementation;
- Evaluation of the Company’s effectiveness in the long term. Issuing recommendations to the Board of Directors on adjusting the existing development strategy of the Company and certain areas of its activities, based on the need to increase business efficiency, taking into account trends in the capital and hydrocarbon markets, the results of the company and its competitors, and other factors.
The Committee operates in accordance with its competence, interacting with the General Director, the Board of Directors, the company’s divisions in the core business areas.
RNG Investment Committee’s members:
- Аlexander Bondarenko – Chairman of the Investment Committee
- Vladimir Rakitin – Chief Executive Officer
- Denis Perov – Head of Economic Analytics Department
- Aleksander Uskov – Deputy CEO & Head of the Capital Construction Department
- Yuriy Yakimov – Deputy CEO & Head of Well Drilling Department
- Pavel Grechikho – Deputy CEO & Chief Geologist